Sunday, January 6, 2013

the north face hedgehog mid gtx xcr shoe men's slickrock red is the ankle bond and organisation

"Morning brother, Chen brother, I said my morning. north face clothing back from the county saw bald driving a vehicle loaded with a tricycle, out from Tashan side open, then we also blame it, how this north face what has long been installed stock the original ran that hill, you steal to go after some pushing and shoving, the Dasha and Ergou two people every where pushed to the back door of the location, just heard north face and their dialogue busy to stand out, to serve as witnesses, but they just heard, that knife as if unwilling to let go of them easily.

Sure enough, he said, north face coats so that they went over, careful to say, to see through, but no one will the Dasha and Ergou put all that out, although it can not prove that person must is bald, but they are at the moment not Guannameduo can dissociate itself hastened to distance themselves from the good, the village director, now north face not asking people Xiangyang Village, my God, is changed slightly.

"north face winter coats, I really do not know this thing Baldy said earlier, I also when that is true, even if that bald stolen, you all get back to the other I called him lose north face subordinated to Road, be considered to come up with a compromise."OK, ah, I reckon, bald, how you brought, on how to put me in back to go, less one hundred dollars you accompany it, I'm one of you kind, shame stretch shot, usually less take care of your business operation "north face nodded things such processing Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment