Monday, January 28, 2013

my experience about the nike shox shoes for sale

"I say, play area, which is so easy to settle, this nike usa is not even the police are looking up" on the edge of the stall, the last did not participate in the fighting immediately said, drew on the edge of a few other people's glare."I said fuck what you say, playing urban how nike Mody, that I do not, or not Coushang no, fuck you by the urban gas is less, a twitters, light fire belated shots" beard jumped out and said, do not know what is he suffering not eaten the urban management, a pair of enemy.

"I said.Don't and we smile.You're not in cheap nike shoes.Dare to beat city.They also brought into the hospital "nike long sitting opposite or words and said softly.Sit on the edge of a Zhao Gaohe Li Yong two."What ah.Who said I played.Now is not the legal society.Catch me to evidence.Not clear to take me to the police station.I should tell you. "Said nike looked at three people.

"Your boy is defiant, to the evidence is right, I give you" the king of long goes to the nike store side, leg lift is a kick in the stool kick past.Since two days before the fight things, these days, have been asked this thing, also don't know what he is going to be playing so concerned about this case, finally nike today morning received a report, said he suspects appeared again in the market, it is not immediately rush to catch back, did not expect a people looked very gentle is like a seasoned general.

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment