Wednesday, January 23, 2013

coach bag repair for sale is a very good client psychological comfort

The tiger comes to feel himself a bit incredible, year school after graduation coach outlet store, I bid farewell to join the North drifters, a world in Beijing wanted to work hard, you called the past coach help, hey, results in a dark, the pitch-dark night, hot days, he can not sleep along their own rental place stroll on within three bad rescued happened to Qin contingent overturned in front of him not far from drunk driving, stopped a taxi pay some of the costs, with the few remaining money in the bag, of course, do not rule out that this guy is not to see a beautiful woman coach a climb out of the car, and want to wipe coach oil, but the next is like a fairy tale the same, the Qin Ran is the only child of well-known real estate agent in Beijing Qin Tianli evening party was deliberately alcoholism Fortunately, there are taking advantage of the will of a party coach place, driving a car to leave, it happened rollover events.

Tiger Qin contingent sent to a nearby hospital, pay some of the costs on coach factory outlet left, yet the phone is lost in the Qin Ran, and Qin Ran by phone to find the departed, invited him to dinner thanked, who wanted"We were also coach from acquaintance to love, to marriage to a month, until the time of marriage, I also learned that his wife's possessions lucrative hard for several lifetimes do not earn that money, though, I that coach ZhangRen of do not mind my identity humble too hurt his daughter's sake, so he is in love, I'm also fairly good, bike Maserati is the wife's father to send me a gift, that's all, I now the coach ZhangRen company where When the assistant to the president, "

"Day, how I was not so good life ah, I knew when I came fourth eldest went to Beijing, maybe what I encountered, I really regret ah hey Jiangsu doing" cat heard the tiger readme the coach outlet-like finish, called up, straining the film under his forehead.

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment