Friday, April 19, 2013

Do not want burberry body spray participation

Can teach burberry usa? burberry handbags has taught burberry handbags. However, why the Executive find invisible chariot burberry handbags but can not find it? Is not Executive what the special know-how? Or like the super powers of clairvoyance and the like? Back to the base, the Grand Gala has been chasing burberry handbags asked the burberry handbags the most headache, even if burberry handbags would like to use the urine escape to escape Jia Na questioning useless, mad woman even despite the other male singular vision of the soldiers, so chasing the follow-up to the men's room, and blatantly standing burberry handbags next looked at burberry handbags urine! Seems burberry handbags had to reposition itself in the press box magic ...... Sergeant, you face the dark swollen how is it? It is not acne or acne like? burberry handbags deliberately staring the Grand Gala Fenlian looked for a while, put on a very puzzled expression. Jia Na shocked, quickly reached out and touched his cheek.

Ah, you want to go to a picture taken Xin sets look ...? The people dead ugly ~ ~ ~! Not before I had finished, Jia Na screams, three-step two-step on the red according to Xin upload to go back to his bedroom, I successfully got rid of the dilemma of chasing ask questions. Sure enough, beautiful woman always cherish their looks more than anything else. The saying goes, nothing goes to the temple, back to the meeting of the base when the base commander specially sent a car to pick me up, I have a very good hunch; really only stepped into the battle conference room, immediately saw the commander of the base ashtray on the table and a bunch of staff chief of staff already in place, already more than a lot of butts, they must be so I waited a long time. Lieutenant Fletch, please be seated. The base commander motioned for me to sit across from him. Looking for you today, is to inform you that burberry purses decided to appoint you as the fifth commander of the battalion of the Third Regiment of the armored; generally according to the regulations, the battalion commander should be by Captain class as lieutenant your exploits will shine through. burberry handbags decided to make an exception appointed you as a battalion commander, I hope you can take to lead your group, alternate burberry handbags of fighting victory.

Although was appointed battalion commander, I do not think that what I am very glad, that white is the commander want to call me with people to kill people just called to take the lead in the murder of this kind of thing is not to be happy. The base commander nodded. In addition to the appointment of outside the battalion commander, burberry bags would like to ask, do not know what can help burberry handbags capture NTU Pei Siji land battle plan Lieutenant? 'By the way,' asked me what the battle plan? I have a feeling, that is, the base commander told me to come here, want from me dig out some of the operational plan is the main purpose or when the battalion commander just before the spanking candy fills; and up when I camp long there is a benefit, can call me directly with my people to execute the operational plan I proposed. Executive, I am sorry, I did not feasible operational plan.

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment